Had to let my Horton go... :(

I didnt intend on this turning into a donation thread, although its an amazing sign of how good folks are. I'm gonna buy another, and pretty soon, just gotta take care of the bills first, ya know? Like the guns I have, I'm perfectly happy to save up for a year to buy what I want, rather than settling. J doesnt price his knives out of line at all, and after getting that one, itsactually a bargain. I've paid as much for other knives, but never had one like his. He's always handled my pestering and questions as friendly as can be. He builds tough knives, and that one is going somewhere its needed. I'll buy another soon, and things will be back on axis. It wont be my last, knives, like guns, flashlights, and boobs, are an addiction I cant get over. :D Thanks, fellas.

Shawn

Did you say, BOOBS?

Please guys. I understand and appreciate the generous nature of the guys here. But let me settle this up with him when he is ready for a knife. Im sorry. And thanks so much for your kindness but let me handle it. If you want to know why. Pm or call me and I will tell u. Thanks again James for takin care. Of our troops and your loved ones. And the fine people on this forum for their big hearts..

No need. I trust you.

wow, the guys in this forum are pure gold (but I already knew that).
awesome gesture, on everyones part.

knives save lives

Figgered I'd update y'all. Tanner is back stateside, not home yet, but he's in Vegas so I'm sure he's in at least as much trouble as he was in Afghanistan. Last time I talked to him, the knife had been used to open cans, nothing more. Thank God. He's seen a fair bit of action, but is no worse for wear. When he gets home, I'll have more stories and hopefully some pictures for y'all.

He just got back into town. Got to spend about 30 minutes with him before he had to go see the ladies. Duty calls, I guess. :) Little bastard done got big.

Back