Photos Halloween 2020 Knife!

8M25JpS.jpg

I've only got a couple orange handles kicking around these days but this one is one of my favorites.
Direware V4 M390 wharnie with an REK regrind.
Also it's sort of fresh back from a Direware spa treatment.
All new hardware, coated the blade, adjusted lockup, new blast/anodize on the lock side etc.
It's too perfect to carry now lol.
34XsG8D.jpg

Carrying my Ultratech this Halloween
Just chilling with my girl and having a small fire.
First Halloween in the new neighborhood and didn't want to be that crappy couple with no candy
Turns out most of the kids' parents drive to neighborhoods with more candy
I now have lots of candy. :D
c160c2f10626667bb5712cd0fcf86045b40b2617.jpg

21e5cf1a65c95051c36335fd14addce78ba8bdf6.jpg

Carrying my Ultratech this Halloween
Just chilling with my girl and having a small fire.
First Halloween in the new neighborhood and didn't want to be that crappy couple with no candy
Turns out most of the kids' parents drive to neighborhoods with more candy
I now have lots of candy. :D
c160c2f10626667bb5712cd0fcf86045b40b2617.jpg

21e5cf1a65c95051c36335fd14addce78ba8bdf6.jpg
Ha, first Halloween for us in a house as well. My wife was so disappointed that we didn't have anyone stop by. We took our son around to some of the neighbors though and they loved seeing him.

Clemson sure got a scare!

I felt the same way as you two. You still gotta make it fun somehow. I tried to keep it as normal as usual. We decorated a little more. Listen to music and danced around like idiots to compensate for not going out. My daughter said it was one of our best so it is possible to have a good time. It is all in what you make of it!

Plus, we had less than half the usual amount of kids so now we get to eat all the left over candy!

We took babygirl around to trick or treat but avoided everybody and only let her go up to people who were outside. A mask was part of her costume since she wanted to be a “cat doctor”. (Not a vet. Literally a cat who is a doctor :D) No huddling in doorways and ringing doorbells this year.

After that we went to my parents’ house and had frito pies. All in all, a pretty good Halloween.

We took babygirl around to trick or treat but avoided everybody and only let her go up to people who were outside. A mask was part of her costume since she wanted to be a “cat doctor”. (Not a vet. Literally a cat who is a doctor :D) No huddling in doorways and ringing doorbells this year.

After that we went to my parents’ house and had frito pies. All in all, a pretty good Halloween.
"a cat who is a doctor" Lol! Kids are great!

How did people give out th candy? Individual bags and try to prevent the kiddos from touching everything? We got together with family and just ate a good meal, sort of a harvest meal but with smoked pork and chicken wings.

20201028_194837_copy_2241x3984.jpg My son and I went trick or treating for a bit. Most houses were self serve on the stoop. A few places were using tongs to dish it out. Only hit up about 15-20 places. We had roughly 30 kids come to our house. Typically we get 100 ish.

Went to my parents house and ate pizza halfway through the night, it was minus 3 and super windy, so it was nicer to be inside anyway.

Back