Halloween October V3569HW

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Halloween is around the corner! Let's have a quick preview of this special edition.
First, sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment, it might not catch the Halloween Holiday in time.😭 And thank you for your understanding! We get this Halloween-themed October prepared several months ago with all sincerity! Our RND team tuned the knife to its best and most interesting variation that we have done so far.

Compared to the normal production October, the 🎃 version has several differences:
1️⃣ the Blade Thickness has been increased from 3.0mm to 3.5mm.
2️⃣ the Liner thickness has been increased from 1.2mm to 1.5mm.
3️⃣ the Weight has been increased from 3.25oz to 4.14 oz.
4️⃣ the Blade Steel has been changed from CPM 20CV to M390.
6️⃣ the Blade Finish has been changed from black PVD titanium coating to Dark PVD stonewashed finish.
7️⃣ the Halloween 🎃 October also has a bead-blasted aluminum collar around its pivot.
8️⃣ last but not least, the 🎃 has the bright 🍊 Jack-o’-lantern 3D sculptured UltreX G10.

_G9A8103.jpg_G9A8120.jpg

35697.jpg35698.jpg
The bat, cat, and moon, the cutest things are laser-etched onto the blade~ Hope they can make you smile.
Hope every fan has a wonderful Halloween in advance.

⭐It will be available for preorder at 8 pm (EDT) on October.29th (This Friday Night)⭐ https://www.kizerknives.com/ 🎃

Love the blade etch and the fact that you guys do special builds. Would have been cool if you went thinner with the blade so it would be a "scary" slicer.

You guys do cool work though. Keep it up.

Love the blade etch and the fact that you guys do special builds. Would have been cool if you went thinner with the blade so it would be a "scary" slicer.

You guys do cool work though. Keep it up.
Thank you! It could be a powerful and stout slicer this time, and a ‘scary’ slicer next time!

I agree that 3mm is a great stock thickness and also prefer thin blades for a folder, but I really like the thicker liners. I hope the lock bar ends up feeling like the KI4458T3 version of the Begleiter, that's the best liner lock I've ever handled.

Got in on the Friday special, thank you for the information to make this easy. Going to have to watch for other specials.🤔🤗

I'm also confused why you went thicker on the blade. To paraphrase Nick Shabazz, we are still recovering from a trend of overly thick blades. It's a shame to see companies going the wrong direction here. Thinner blade stock and better grinds mean better cutting. Meanwhile, the perception of increased strength in a thicker blade is much more psychological than practical for an EDC folder.

To anyone who disagrees, I ask the following question. How exactly and under what exact conditions would the difference between a 3.5mm or 4mm blade stock and a thinner 3mm blade stock actually help you?

Any activity that would break or damage a knife with a 3mm blade stock but not a 3.5 or 4mm blade stock is already an activity that you shouldn't be doing with a folding knife. Any of those activities would be just as likely to cause damage further out on the taper anyway. The only real differences with 3mm blade stock is that the starting point for a taper and the base of any wedge will be thinner. That really just means less resistance in passing through material and that's a good thing.

Just received this Halloween special, and have to say it really is. Haven’t had a chance to play with it yet but if the packing is any indication we have a winner. The only this I question a little is the clip but time will tell.

I just got mine today but a fresh coat of snow jammed my favorite picture spots. If need be, I'll take some boring kitchen table shots when I get a chance.

Back