Halloween Sebenza!

I think that one is going to continue to grow on you-nice knife. It should make a great addition to your collection

This one is heading to Dixie. A little different shading than the Nye Guy's.

7f9a75811e9dfbd8852c73422568a96c.png

That one is Way Different Iron City. Guess they all varied from one to another quite a bit...!!! I think I was just disappointed that I did not get the one that I seen first that it took away from the one that I did receive.

Ridiculous question
Bumping an old thread for a WTB ad?

I would suggest editing your post and clearing out the WTB parts and placing a new post in the WTB section.

Ridiculous question I'm sure, but did anyone want to let one go?

Do not do this- This is what the exchange is for. Soliciting sales outside of the exchange is prohibited.

Bumping an old thread for a WTB ad?

I would suggest editing your post and clearing out the WTB parts and placing a new post in the WTB section.

^^^ This here^^^

Love that handle
If I had money to waste, I would do a nightmare before christmas theme. Maybe Jack and Zero in the graveyard.

From the website...

Description & Details
Product Description :
THE SECOND HALLOWEEN CHRIS REEVE KNIFE IS IN!
The first group sold out and we are taking names for the secound group. Right hand and left hand as well as Double thumb studs! Email today to reserve one! they are producing starting on 10/24

ALL NEW DESIGN! Only in the large as there is too much detail for the small! Email if interested! Right hand will be in right away!

Reeve may make a few changes but will be this style and pumpkins, spider webs, candles! We will have a few at the California Custom Knife Show and the rest will follow afterwards. I need a final count by 10/24/17 so email! Wil answer after the show!

For lefty's email what you want and we will make a list. Also if you want double studs on a right or left hand will do one order with the lefy hand so let us know. Will take a 20% deposit and do a layaway.

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 - Halloween with Carnelian Cabochon

Knife Style: Large Frame Lock

Blade Steel: S35VN Stainless Steel

Blade Length: 3 1/2"

Blade Finish: Polished

Handle Length: 4 3/4"

Handle Thickness: 7/16"

Handle Material: Anodized Titanium with Carnelian Cabochon Inlay

Frame Material: 6AL4V Titanium

Clip: Rear up and it is also removable

Thumb Stud: Satin

Case: Box

Weight: 4.6 Ounces

Made in the USA

Notes:

This is the second year doing a Halloween knife with Chris Reeve! The anodized handle has two orange pumpkins and spiders with webs in the background! There are also a couple candles along with baby spiders. The large spider has a carnelian cabochon inlay as part of the spiders body! The lanyard they are doing something special on so will see when the knives arrive!

If you are interested in ordering the Halloween editions let us know and we will notify you. Availability is around Halloween!

The other specifications are the same as the standard large Sebenza 21.

Good Grief, don't ask me how I did it. The Stars must have aligned...!!!

Last edited:
Back