• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hamilton Khaki King 46MM Pilot with strap and Bracelet FSOT

Hi All,

I have a 2 year old Hamilton 46MM pilot that is need of service. The day/date wheel is not functioning properly. I called Hamilton and they quoted me $170.00 for a complete overhaul and repair of the calendar parts/regulation, etc. You may be able to find someone locally to do the repair for cheaper. The watch is in great shape otherwise. It is currently on a leather strap but will also come with the factory bracelet and all links. The bracelet has some very minor desk diving marks. Due for the need for repairs, I am willing to sell for $500 Paypal goods and shipping/insurance included. Watch comes with everything pictured below including original box/manual. I am also very interested in a trade for a Diver of similar value. Cash can change hands either way to even out trade values. Please email me with any questions or offers at raym0016 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks,

Mike

Back