• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand forged bottle openers

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
ED99B6DD-FE95-4EA7-A2E4-04084FE7B0BB.jpeg 5C4C03EB-8423-450A-A5CE-B16C71DDE5B8.jpeg
Hello Everyone, I’ve got a small batch of hand forged bottle openers available. Forged from 1” wide bars of steel I punch and drift the hole then forged the taper in the neck followed by forging a slight curve to make them comfortable to hold. These openers are indestructible and will last a lifetime, they make great gifts. Each opener has my maker mark and is wire brushed after the forging is done. They are $15 each with free shipping in the USA. I currently have 14 available. Payment can be sent to Edgeknifeworks@gmail.com on PayPal G&S. I can also accept Venmo or usps money orders.

Last edited:
I'd like one of these if you still have any available. It looks like you sold 5 and the top post says 5 available. It looks like that post was edited, though, so I'm not sure if you started out with 10 for sale.

Edit: Thank you for replying so quickly, Joshua. I just sent payment.

Last edited:
I'd like one of these if you still have any available. It looks like you sold 5 and the top post says 5 available. It looks like that post was edited, though, so I'm not sure if you started out with 10 for sale.
I’ll get one set aside for you, I now have 4 left but will be making some more today.

I made a few more openers today so I’m back up to 10 available, everyone who has ordered and paid for an opener so far will have their order shipped out today. Thank you everyone.

Sorry to muddy up the thread, but I just wanted to say that mine came today and it's fantastic. :)

I normally don't like to add extra comments to sale threads, but I feel like I had to in this case. Mine just showed up, too, and it's wonderful. Absolutely top notch. Well thought out design, nicely chamfered edges, and hefty thick stock. Great attention to detail, but it still keeps a rugged aesthetic.

You have my thanks, Joshua. I have no doubt this opener will outlive me.

Back