• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand forged bottle openers

Hi, can I order 3? Gotta get some gifts for the crew and these look like just the thing for a cold one on a hot summer afternoon

Hi, can I order 3? Gotta get some gifts for the crew and these look like just the thing for a cold one on a hot summer afternoon
Definitely I will get 3 set aside for you. Thank you.

I did not know you made other things, Coolio. Do you make other things?
I do other ornamental ironwork and blacksmithing like coat hooks, forged nails for hanging pots, forged strikers, arrowhead necklaces, tomahawks, and throwing knives. I’m also alway open to learning new things and trying out new projects.

Hey Joshua, great tool if by any chance you have two extra ones, please sign me in...........(of course I will need your PayPal info if they are available) thanks in advance

Thank you Everyone, I’m going to start a new post for more bottle openers. I’m finishing up a batch of 24 this weekend.

I made a few more openers today so I’m back up to 10 available, everyone who has ordered and paid for an opener so far will have their order shipped out today. Thank you everyone.
If you have any left I’d take three, let me know I’ll get the PP headed your way.

Back