• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand forged chef's knife in black g-10 SOLD

I'm going to agree with Ben on this one. Make a sheath, call it a bowie, and people will jump on it and call it a bargain.

Thanks for the comments guys.

A sheath wouldn't be a bad idea except the edge is ground to thin for camp work, it's really more of a specialized knife.

How about this... make a sheath, call it a kitchen fighter, wear it when your mother in law comes to visit.

Boy what a great first post, insult an artist on a public forum. You might want to take insults to a Email or private message.

Glad that one sold. Fantastic looking knife. At that spine thickness, it would make a great camp kitchen knife. Like a Gaucho knife (used for everything, not just for kitchen work).

I know this one is sold.... but that is one fine looking knife!

Beautiful. I'm just beginning to explore the kitchen knives area, as opposed to the fixed blades. This is an outstanding piece of work. I'd love to have one like it.

Back