• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Forged Edc, Bubinga Handle.

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
B103B579-C589-4F50-A3FF-54F1B718B67A.jpeg ED47D2B5-62D4-4AB6-B65F-10B5E8147054.jpeg 2C805C25-4042-4632-8859-05F8DB8152DF.jpeg 26729197-2700-4EC1-AC70-E2C291C8C1B8.jpeg
I have another forged edc available, this one has a very nice Bubinga handle, it has a tight uniform grain and really nice color. Blade is made from 1080 high carbon steel with a 3.25” edge hollow ground bevels. The forged flats have been wire brushed to create a polished two tone finish. Handle is 3.75” long and fits very comfortably in hand, it comes with a sleek one piece sheath perfect for pocket carry or horizontal carry. Price is $100, payment can be sent to edgeknifeworks@gmail.com on PayPal G&S. Price includes shipping and a lifetime warranty. Thank you for looking.

Nice, the taco style or one piece sheath should ride easily in the pocket. I like the grain in the wood. What are the pins? Steel or brass?

Nice, the taco style or one piece sheath should ride easily in the pocket. I like the grain in the wood. What are the pins? Steel or brass?
Thank you, it does feel very comfortable in a pocket because of the low profile, the pins are brass.

Thanks. How is edge retention and sharpening of 1080? I assume very similar to 1075?
That would be correct, they are so close to each other that you most likely would not be able to tell the difference, it has slightly more carbon in it so on paper it should be slightly harder which will give a more keen edge but in reality it’s such a small percent difference that they behave almost identically, I like 1080 or 1095 because I find they hold a good edge But are also easy to sharpen, it’s a nice balance.

Thanks, I have been enjoying your nice good working knives when they show up on the exchange, nice to see good knives that are good bargains. I still have the chord wrapped one I got from you, need to get some dirt time with it.

Thanks, I have been enjoying your nice good working knives when they show up on the exchange, nice to see good knives that are good bargains. I still have the chord wrapped one I got from you, need to get some dirt time with it.
Thank you, I enjoy making them and try to keep pricing as affordable as I can.

Back