• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand forged Persian style camp knife

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
FDB0A71B-17DB-4063-963C-4B0E1CA10630.jpeg 946E45AE-69F5-48F7-8E40-6CBA13ECE3D6.jpeg This knife was hand forged from 1084 steel. It has a rough brut de forge finish with a hand satin finish on the bevels. The blade was thermal cycled 3 times to produce a fine grain then hardened and tempered to 60-61 hrc. The blade is extremely sharp and meant to be a very effective slicing knife, with a slight recurve and upswept blade it has a distinct Persian look with a practical paracord wrap on the handle. The blade is 5” long and the hand is 4”. Available for $100 via PayPal G&S, shipping is included within the United States, international shipping adds $10 to the price. Feel free to ask any questions or message me if you are interested.

This blade is still available if anyone is interested.

that is a cool knife at a great price , I am shocked it is still here .
I really appreciate the complement and encouragement, I’m sure this piece will find the right home and whoever does pick it up is going to have one sharp knife.

I think a Japanese handle wrap would move it in a heart beat .
That is a good suggestion, I personally really like Japanese handle wraps, I’ll have to order some traditional material and give it a try, I’ve done some wraps in paracord but think a wider material would give a better look.

Back