• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handkerchiefs - Asian Print/Selvedge Denim

Hello BladeForums.

First time posting here with the new membership level.

I have started a little side business with my mother making handkerchiefs. I pick the fabrics and she sews them up. She has been sewing a long time and is quite the expert seamstress. Basically, these hanks are a Asian/Japanese print on the "showside" and Cone Mills Selvedge Denim on the "business" side. This hank can be folded to look very plain (denim side) or can be folded the other way to show the print and be a bit more festive.

Hanks are all 12" X 12". These first 3 are all stitched with a simple white single stitch and are bar tacked with the same white thread (this keeps the two sides from sliding around against each other). The selvedge denim has been washed, so it won't really shrink when these are laundered. The selvedge ID is also visible at the bottom edge of the hank which shows which way the print is oriented. The Koi and Crane hanks each have been cut to feature a compete Koi or crane, and the grey hank is just a pattern.

Price is $20 each plus $3 shipping, same shipping if you buy more than one. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services, CONUS only for now.

I currently have multiples of each available.

IMG_7718.jpeg IMG_7719.jpeg IMG_7720.jpeg IMG_7721.jpeg IMG_7722.jpeg IMG_7723.jpeg IMG_7724.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice! Not my thing, or I'd buy one -- good luck on your venture!
The koi handkerchief is especially handsome!
John

I tried pm’ing you a couple of times regarding these hanks, but I never received a reply. If these are still available I’d take one of each. Please let me know, thanks.

Back