Attention Handle Material for the 2021 BF knife!! 1st Poll

Select your choice of material!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone. Ivory Bone.

8mnK7VN.jpg

Bone..... muscle bone, primitive bone, whatever they're calling the un-polished natural stuff these days. It may not be quite as popular as Glitter Gold, but there also has never been a purple forum knife..... the color of royalty!

The narwhal shield from r8shell‘s knife and this purple dyed bone and we have a real winner! The brass pins give it a bit of glittery accents. Oh yeah! This is the Forum Knife that we need!

I voted bone, but would be just as happy with wood . . . as long as it is sawcut or checkered, I don't care for smooth.

You can always scrat smooth bone, but it's harder to smooth out scratted bone.

I'm good with splitting the difference and going with sawcut*

*but only if it's cut on a diagonal with a circular saw. Not straight horizontal bandsaw cuts.*

*not to be too picky. ;) :p

Though I would be perfectly happy with either option, my vote is for bone - sawcut or smooth, unless we get to pick our jigging (highly unlikely). I suspect that if wood wins out, we would likely end up with another black handled knife - nothing wrong with that (I do favor it) but it doesn't really set it apart from the 2019 knife a whole lot.

You can always scrat smooth bone, but it's harder to smooth out scratted bone.

I'm good with splitting the difference and going with sawcut*

*but only if it's cut on a diagonal with a circular saw. Not straight horizontal bandsaw cuts.*

*not to be too picky. ;) :p
at a 32 degree angle..... 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back