Attention Handle Material for the 2021 BF knife!! 1st Poll

Select your choice of material!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's BONE by a long chalk- so far- who knows enough people may want to jump ship if they perceive that WOOD is suddenly winning :rolleyes: just to be on the winning side- pathetic;)

Quick summary of Forum Knives since 2008- Stag, 09, Stag, 10, Wood, 11 Bone, 12 Bone, 13 Micarta, 14 Stag, 15 Wood, 16 Bone, 17 Micarta, 18 Elk Stag, 19 Wood, 20 Ram's Horn. Which is WHY 2021 needs to break the mould and opt for SMOOTH BONE :cool: Never done before...and no Bone since 2016:eek:

3 Wood knives , 2 Ebony/Blackwood, 1 Bocote = need something different...:D

I couldn’t decide between wood and bone, so I went on the GEC site and looked through all of the pictures of TC Barlows. I liked the bone offerings more (with antique yellow saw cut being my favorite) so I voted bone. I’d also be happy with wood. Walnut looks nice on the TCs.

Looks like it's BONE by a long chalk- so far- who knows enough people may want to jump ship if they perceive that WOOD is suddenly winning :rolleyes: just to be on the winning side- pathetic;)

Quick summary of Forum Knives since 2008- Stag, 09, Stag, 10, Wood, 11 Bone, 12 Bone, 13 Micarta, 14 Stag, 15 Wood, 16 Bone, 17 Micarta, 18 Elk Stag, 19 Wood, 20 Ram's Horn. Which is WHY 2021 needs to break the mould and opt for SMOOTH BONE :cool: Never done before...and no Bone since 2016:eek:

3 Wood knives , 2 Ebony/Blackwood, 1 Bocote = need something different...:D
Motion carried

We need another showing of red soup bone. I know that's unlikely, so sawcut is my preference. The TC 14 with the (I think it was called?) Black plum cherry sawcut with the wane edging would look good on the big slabbed 86.

I also vote for the real meako meako tube contribution if that's an option this year. If that happens he needs to pull out all the stops. Last tube story was very tame lol. So tame, I'm pretty sure he didn't write it 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back