Handle Modifications... The Complete Guide (Hopefully)

Who was it that had the really cool looking gray-ish/yellow wood blocks? I remember it from back in May I think.

Finally got my BK2 completed the way I wanted it.
Cocobolo Wood from Central America with dark grain looks amazing IMHO.
These were made for me thanx to Tom Milne aka Tommythewho....does amazing work!

i-fjf7kNr-L.jpg

i-kFLvJmp-M.jpg
i-HVJp3ND-M.jpg

Congrats man, those are just plain beautiful.

This was a great thread with so much to offer. I want to thank everyone for uploading such great mod pix and ideas. I broke down and bought a BK3 a while back ... love it ... and now I'm just jonesin' for a BK2. Someone recently gave me two big, lovely chunks of spalted maple which will make some beautiful knife scales. Might try my hand at doing it myself ... right after I gets me a BK2. Thanks everyone. Terrific stuff.

I want em, Can i buy em? :)

Actually, the first set I did, that look more like stripes than actual tiger stripes, no longer exist. I steel wooled them off. And the others, well, no. :D I have those on my clipped BK2.

Can I ask a question ... being rather a newbie? I see a lot of folks with Beckerhead # designation? Can someone explain this to me? What's it about? Oh, and by the way, I just couldn't resist any longer and pulled the trigger on a BK2 today. This marks my second Becker in as many months... I think I might be in trouble.

WW:

Thank you, kind Sir. That is exactly what I needed to have to understand it. Guess I've got a way to go before I can request a spot! Very cool idea, though.

Back