Hanshee kukri

You are obviously a very small person... Sorry callem like I see'em. A certificate to be a counsiler hardly gives you the training to psychoanalize me. I can get a certificate too, only takes a few weeks online. You are by no means a good counsiler and that is reflected in the way you talk to people. I could see how others have had issues with you in the past. You are an instigator that needs to get your digs in. I would hate be be counciled by you. Like i said earlier, the truth hurts and that is obviously why you keep insulting me. You are the type of bully we are trying to eliminate from society. God I hope you don't council children

Thank you for showing yourself in your true being.

it has been enlightening. ;)

spiral

Ive been waiting for your reply, but there's a big blond bird in my bed waiting for me, I if I don't go soon , the night wont be so good ,so ill read your reply tomorrow night... when back from a road trip to drop a friend off...

got to go..

remember the love...

spiral

Spiraltwista please stop. Gurkha berserka has tried to drop it so just let it go, this is a place for trading knowledge, not insults, just let it rest already

[video=youtube_share;2nXJe9i70DE]http://youtu.be/2nXJe9i70DE[/video]

yes it is still available through special order-- I kept missing the ones that came up on the DOTD so I just special ordered one-- its helpful that there are pictures and a model the kami already have to work with -- just give them the size you want and they can get it going, after the deposit with auntie its just a matter of patience.

Lots and lots and lots of patience.

eh, price of dealing with quality, gotta wait in line unless you got in early :D

Gentlemen. Please stop. Lets leave our muddy boots at the door please.

So anyway, a nice big hanshee lambenth would be a fine thing. Karda, do you still have that big teardrop fullered beast?

I'm sorry spiraltwista, it's just as a new person here as well I thought you were being very condescending and demeaning. If that was not your intention then I apologize. If I could make a suggestion for the future? Since I'm sounds as if you have fairly extensive knowledge on khukuris, next time if you see someone post a historically inaccurate fact could you please give them the correct information. I'm here to learn from all of you just like Gurkha, and I think kindly letting us know where we are mistaken and then helping us find the truth would go a long way around here. Again I apologize if I misinterpreted the meaning behind your post.

Last edited:
we all do our best to help new guys just because we were treated well, sometimes there is a hiccup, but this is one of the ( definitely the best place I have ever found forum wise) for information and fellow collectors, as karda says lets please just leave this bad blood at the door, forgive and forget, and drop all hostility, remember why uncle bill wanted us here.

spiral is very very educated on the subject of the blades and is one of the better resources one can have on the forums ( educated folks in the hobby)-- if you can set aside a small moment you will find he can help you in great ways about collecting, as can many people here, and most if not all of us are willing and able!

spen and gurkha , have extremely valid points, but just as much as you guys think we may be picking at you; also remember that we only have our own minds with which to perceive the world; thus anything we do is colored by our own perceptions of the way we presume things to be. I highly value all new members to the forums, and I think most members of the HI family agree with that, sometimes there is a fluke,but for the most part there is a very healthy atmosphere here of community, I really do not want that tainted by our actions here. Let us please start over, and forget perceptions of wrong. most of what you guys presume is that we are "talking down" to you, but that is honestly not the situation.(imo) We do strive to be a useful community and help each other.

I think we can all agree that the negative flow going here must be stopped, that everyone should let the past be the past, and not hold it against either party involved
( anyone with high emotion please understand we must all work together to maintain the good energy of this place, and when we have fallen out of harmony it is our duty to put it back into place. This is for new and old alike, as I am relatively new I have only been here over a year, but never felt intimidated or condescended, but always felt the need to protect this place and its unique energy.)

so with that, I end on --- hanshee is one of my favorite styles of khukuri, can't wait to get mine, I think they are an essential part of any HI collection or khukuri collection. gurkha and spen feel free to email me or PM with help on anything related to HI or collecting in general, I am no expert but I really really like this stuff :D

I love you guys ! ( new guys included!)

Last edited:
Even like mano mano ? Close the closet door, I don't wanna know.

yeah I love my hands bawanna: its an easy date I do not have to pay for in anything but shame! :D ( I am pretty sure mano e mano is "hand to hand")

Hands? Nothing to do with hands man. Mano / mano. Rock Hudson, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

So anyway, a nice big hanshee lambenth would be a fine thing. Karda, do you still have that big teardrop fullered beast?

Yes I do still have it.

attachment.php

Sweet Mary and Joseph, would you look at that!!!! Somebody help me back in the chair!!

That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen that didn't go bang and have a trigger.

EMS sent to Karda. I'll need to sell the house.

Jeez, that thing'll come in handy for some zombie beheading. Maybe Karda should grab some of them ISIS guys, and show them what a real blade can do.

Back