• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe, Brown FFG Delica, Superblue Caly Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy516

Gold Member
I have two Delicas and a Caly Jr. up for grabs today. I am the original owner of all three and they all come with original packaging and paperwork. Prices include USPS shipping to CONUS. I prefer Paypal G&S for payment. See individual descriptions for conditions and pics. As always, let me know if you need any more pics. Also open to combining two or all three for a better price. Not really looking for trades right now.

First up is my sprint run HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe with burnt orange scales. Not carried or used much at all. Snappy action with no blade play and good centering. Asking $100 shipped. **SOLD**

Next up is FFG Delica in VG-10 with brown scales. I stripped the clip but didn't polish it all the way for a bit of a patina's look. Good action with no blade play and good centering. Asking $50 shipped. **SPF**

Last is my Spring run Caly Jr. with Superblue steel and gray scales. Has some patina on the blade mostly from cutting fruit. No blade play and good centering. Asking $90 shipped. **SOLD**

Last edited:
Hi Billy, interested in your brown Delica but have few questions. I can't send pm since I'm unpaid member. Could you send me an email please (mynickname at googlemaildotcom) Thank you.

I have two Delicas and a Caly Jr. up for grabs today. I am the original owner of all three and they all come with original packaging and paperwork. Prices include USPS shipping to CONUS. I prefer Paypal G&S for payment. See individual descriptions for conditions and pics. As always, let me know if you need any more pics. Also open to combining two or all three for a better price. Not really looking for trades right now.

First up is my sprint run HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe with burnt orange scales. Not carried or used much at all. Snappy action with no blade play and good centering. Asking $100 shipped. **SOLD**

Next up is FFG Delica in VG-10 with brown scales. I stripped the clip but didn't polish it all the way for a bit of a patina's look. Good action with no blade play and good centering. Asking $50 shipped. **SPF**

Last is my Spring run Caly Jr. with Superblue steel and gray scales. Has some patina on the blade mostly from cutting fruit. No blade play and good centering. Asking $90 shipped.

Greetings,
I will take the Caly Jr. Please advise how to proceed.
Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back