HAP40 Stretch

0199c56ad483ebba6374ad17e272bf9a.jpg

Nice!

So much for the email

People.... Please listen to me now and believe me later. BladeHQ's email alerts will NEVER REACH YOU if a knife is a hot seller and sells out in an hour or less.
BladeHQ needs to notify people BEFORE the knife goes live, but that's not how their system works, so for really insanely popular knives, the email notification is entirely useless...

Yeah, "fool me once" ...

There's one company that surpassed my expectations, though: River's Edge. To them I say: good day to you, sirs.

I'll put mine on the calipers when I get them, hopefully tomorrow. I don't own the VG-10 version but I have a super blue and ZDP-189 for comparison.

I should receive mine today if the postman decides to leave it without a signature. Pretty pumped and hope it's a little thinner like the Delicas are.

You might be able to deepen the orange just a little bit from what I see on my screen upon closer but its very very close. Pumpkin is how I would describe the color.

Definitely not more brown.

Retailer shipped free shipping with signature confirmation and just got a notice the postman came by and I'm obviously not there. Maybe better luck tomorrow. [emoji20]

As far as blade hq's e mail notification. I find it hit or miss. I never received a notification for s110v para 2 but I was checking every hour every day and snagged one. But I did receive a notification for the gb2 I picked up.

As far as blade hq's e mail notification. I find it hit or miss. I never received a notification for s110v para 2 but I was checking every hour every day and snagged one. But I did receive a notification for the gb2 I picked up.

How long was the GB2 "live"on the website? If it was 24Hrs or more, yeah, you're gonna get an email.
But if a knife sells out in under an hour, you'll never know about it unless you were lucky enough to catch it during that hour.... >_>

BHQ needs to send an email 24Hrs AHEAD of the knife going live on their site, so we all know when to tweek out on the F5 button.
At least narrow it down to a 24Hr period BHQ, jesus...

Now I have to buy ANOTHER Stretch! CURSE YOU SPYDERCO!!!
Also, am I the only one who would love a limited release saber grind stretch? So much easier to sharpen, strong tip...

Back