Happy Birthday Chris

Happy birthday from a new fan !

i-JfRHK87-X4.jpg

i-jpzgb7f-X4.jpg

WOW 2021 went by in a blur! Anyway I trust this finds you “Back At It” in your new shop! Send me a text when you’re ready for a short visit!

WOW 2021 went by in a blur! Anyway I trust this finds you “Back At It” in your new shop! Send me a text when you’re ready for a short visit!
No new shop yet, still in the preliminary stages and planning . I start clearing and grading land here in a few weeks in preparation to build the shop. Still a lot to be done. Still deciding what kind of building I want. It will most likely be towards the end of the year before I could realistically get back to it.

Your more than welcome to pop up here anytime for a visit. I will shoot you a text this weekend when I get some free time.

No new shop yet, still in the preliminary stages and planning . I start clearing and grading land here in a few weeks in preparation to build the shop. Still a lot to be done. Still deciding what kind of building I want. It will most likely be towards the end of the year before I could realistically get back to it.

Your more than welcome to pop up here anytime for a visit. I will shoot you a text this weekend when I get some free time!
Sounds great!

Back