Happy Birthday Murph!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
To many of you that frequent my subforum you probably know that Cory Murphy (Murphnuge) and I are good buddies. I've got a handfull of good friends that I trust with everything of mine and out of that handfull there are a couple that have backed me 100% in my knifemaking adventures. My Dad of coarse, my buddy Jeff (Diesel D) and last but not least, Murph. Murph comes to my shop all most every weekend and does whatever needs to be done. (Which is usually the sh!t work) never complains, does whatever I ask, and is a great guy to have around. He listens to my rants through my good moods and bad and always has usefull info, comments, or is there to just tell me to shut the hell up and make knives. I appreciate him and today is his Birthday. So, since I'm too cheap to buy him anything, let's make this his Birthday card. Let's everybody wish him a good day and wish him a long happy life.

Happy Birthday buddy! Now get your ass over here and get to work!

By the way, he is the tender young age of 31!

Happy B-day Murph!
I'll try to remember to have a shot of Talisker and some Guinness in your honor. ;)

Happy Birthday Murph! Damn, my daughter turned 31 Thursday.

Happy B-day Murph!
Sounds like your "working relationship" with Tito Marlon Hunt is reaching new heights! : D

Believe it or not, it was easy for me. My mom had the hard job.

Thanks guys! My woman and mom did a great job getting the cake for today too.

2013-04-28_10-38-45_270_zps7e65c55d.jpg

Back