Happy Birthday to Everyone!

Misread this and been checking my email for the last 3 hours🥺
I'll always put a notification in at least the Newsletter thread beforehand. I need to get one sent, I have a lot of info to put out!

This is the mailbox you'll need to check😁
tumblr_mzj4b9wC8E1s02vreo1_400.gif

Just a little something to say thank you.

(Newsletter is out by the way)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Best Wishes to you John &
your Montana crew!!
Randy aka Sixx...

Happy birthday, cut up a cake with the one of your longer knives.

Happy Birthday to the Redmeadow Sub!

I've been a ghost lately but have no fear, things are going on. We took an old radial saw cart with retractable casters and turned it into a pretty nice mobile forge cart with a post/leg vise mounted on it, a tong rack on one side and it will fit things like a small swage block, jigs, and the Guillotine and dies on top. The kids and I forged a 10" bowie the other day and a hook with a horse head on it. Been handsanding and fitting guards on the stacked leather knives and I've got 3 belts laid out cut in front of me that are ready for liners and stitching. Made a couple of minimalist type wallets on a request from my brother, we may see some of those worked into the mix.

Garden is doing great, the weather's been a little on the cool side for it but I'll take it. Had a great Father's day with the kids yesterday, they amaze me everyday. Melissa and I couldn't be prouder of them. I'm sure there are some raised eyebrows about the lack of Cowbell Dibs but they're coming. I typed out a long bloviated newsletter about our trip to the Leather show but it really falls into the "too long, didn't read" category. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, this time next year I'm considering retiring from the bill-paying job and going full time Redmeadow. There is light at the end of the tunnel, though I expect a meteorite to fall on my head at any moment.

Happy Birthday to the Redmeadow Sub!

I've been a ghost lately but have no fear, things are going on. We took an old radial saw cart with retractable casters and turned it into a pretty nice mobile forge cart with a post/leg vise mounted on it, a tong rack on one side and it will fit things like a small swage block, jigs, and the Guillotine and dies on top. The kids and I forged a 10" bowie the other day and a hook with a horse head on it. Been handsanding and fitting guards on the stacked leather knives and I've got 3 belts laid out cut in front of me that are ready for liners and stitching. Made a couple of minimalist type wallets on a request from my brother, we may see some of those worked into the mix.

Garden is doing great, the weather's been a little on the cool side for it but I'll take it. Had a great Father's day with the kids yesterday, they amaze me everyday. Melissa and I couldn't be prouder of them. I'm sure there are some raised eyebrows about the lack of Cowbell Dibs but they're coming. I typed out a long bloviated newsletter about our trip to the Leather show but it really falls into the "too long, didn't read" category. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, this time next year I'm considering retiring from the bill-paying job and going full time Redmeadow. There is light at the end of the tunnel, though I expect a meteorite to fall on my head at any moment.
John, all the best to you & yours!!
Good luck with everything!!
And I doubt that meteorite will win that fight!
That’s a compliment!!

. There is light at the end of the tunnel, though I expect a meteorite to fall on my head at any moment.

Well that isn’t fair at all. I put my request in years ago and I’m told that I’m still another year out.

Congrats on making it to the top of the list. 👍😎

Congrats on the Bday for the sub! Glad everything is going so well!

Back