Happy birthday, yvsa

You have done a lot for a lot of folks.

Thank you.

have a good day.

Happy Birthday and Many More

Wado Equa Everyone, Wado Equa!!! I've been trying to get here long enough to post without getting kicked off. Damned PC ain't been working right for I don't know how long now and an IT buddy hasn't been able to figure it out yet and says, "He thinks it's AT&T that's the problem!!!" And AT&T says they think it's my PC's problem/trouble!!!
But methinks perhaps it's just plain gettin old like me... ;) :) After all I bought it in 2002 so I can't say it owes me anything. I just hate to see it go because I've ordered most of my HI Khukuri's offa this ol' PC. :cool: :D

P.S. Figure it's maybe been long enough now that I can tell everyone... Guys I'm doing a whole helluva lot better than I have in years as far as the pain goes because I just don't have that much anymore. But I've still got some problems and potential problems I've gotta take care of as well as trying to prevent the potential troubles...
I've already been there and harvested the tee shirt, more than once actually and anything I can prevent by taking up different activities I'm gonna do!!! ;) :)

Last edited:
Good to hear that the pain is controlled and keep up on the ounce of prevention. Your life and sharing has reached out and touched many of us. I appreciate it Red Buffalo. May all your days hold peace and happiness for you and yours.

Happy Belated Birthday, sir!

In my defense ... I've been out of electronics range for quite awhile now.

Good to hear from you.

A very happy belated birthday, Sir. Happy to hear of the improvement of your health!:):thumbup:

Back