Happy Dussehra, Dashain, Bijayā Daśamī

Happy Dussehra, Dashain, Bijayā Daśamī ,
an auspicious day to buy precious metals such as sharp steel.
Edit: Just saw auntie already posted Dashain wishes 6 days ago. No way to beat her. :)

Last edited:
Happy Dashain Jens! Where the heck have you been? Glad to hear from ya!
Thanks ndoghouse.
Nothing unusual. I was getting less online after Baldeforums abandoned Tapatalk. Then I had some tickborn stuff giving me trouble for quite some time and then appendix removal wasnt really cheap either. :D
Things are improving and most importantly I still have all of my HI blades. :p
How have you been and how are things herr?
Just looked throug the last few postings and saw some very cool Kukris. So I guess not much has changed.
Looking forward to swinging by more often.

Urrrgh! I know what you mean about any tick born stuff. My body dont deal with them well either. I bathe in DEET when I need to. Hate them suckers.
HI is not only like it was but we got some of the best Kamis we had back in the days when you were active here but HI has a few other great Kamis added to the team. Im thinking Pala is doing some great work keeping things together on the shop end and Yangdu still does her magic and it sure shows. The older Kamis are back after some short hiatus but some newer ones like Ramkumar are really showing some impressive work. You will see with time but this in general seems to me some really good times for HI. Watch DOTD's and you will see. Anyway welcome back my friend! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Herr Schuetz, hello. Ramkumar ist der Mann! Schau dir seine Messe an!

Back