Happy Easter Everyone

Happy Easter to all as well :thumbsup:
Today was extra special as I was able to spend time with my mom for the last time as she's about to pass on to a better place. I'm thankful that we've had the time to say all the things that so many don't get to say so in that way I feel blessed and fortunate. Never forget to say to the ones you love how you feel while you still have the chance because we don't all get that chance and will live with regret if we don't.

Happy Easter to all as well :thumbsup:
Today was extra special as I was able to spend time with my mom for the last time as she's about to pass on to a better place. I'm thankful that we've had the time to say all the things that so many don't get to say so in that way I feel blessed and fortunate. Never forget to say to the ones you love how you feel while you still have the chance because we don't all get that chance and will live with regret if we don't.

Well said Leo63...
I can't find words, but know our thoughts are with you your mom & your family...

Happy Easter. This time with feeling ...:D
TByLjsN.jpg

Happy easter dudes .
And leonardo63 thoughts are with you and your family at this time .from me and family
Thanks to everyone, it is greatly appreciated~ one of the toughest periods of life that's for sure because my sisters and I have an amazing mom capable of superhuman feats, we were the lucky ones to have her as our guiding light that is for sure.

Back