Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there and if you are not a Father then I hope you get to spend it with your Father!

I have already reached out to a handful of you personally, but wanted to to say it to everyone else!

This is the first time in a few years I have been able to take a full day off and not feel distracted or worried about getting behind with work! I am getting together with my Parents, my Daughter, my Partner Elena and her Son (who is like my son) we are all going to enjoy the afternoon/evening together! :D:D:D

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there and if you are not a Father then I hope you get to spend it with your Father!

I have already reached out to a handful of you personally, but wanted to to say it to everyone else!

This is the first time in a few years I have been able to take a full day off and not feel distracted or worried about getting behind with work! I am getting together with my Parents, my Daughter, my Partner Elena and her Son (who is like my son) we are all going to enjoy the afternoon/evening together! :D:D:D

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool
Again, Happy Father's Day Chris!

Enjoy the day off!!

And Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there, whether you know you're a Dad or not ;)

Back