1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Happy Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by lmalterna, Jun 16, 2019.

1. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Happy Father's Day guys.

I went fishing with my daughter, her boyfriend and my wife. Had a blast and some fresh fish for lunch.

Thinking about my Dad and all the time we spent fishing together.

Bill

2. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    Happy Father's Day!

My wife worked and my kids are both moved out, I was at home alone. My kids did send me a new book:
    [​IMG]Father's day on Flickr

So I did get to spend some quality time with @k_estela too bad it wasn't in the woods.

3. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    I know everyone likes pictures.....

My Fathers Day started with a trip to Arlington Cemetery to visit an old family friend. It was my first time there and a very emotional place to visit.

Next up was the USMC Memorial. It’s much larger than I expected.

09795E0A-BAB8-4C40-B999-40348AB5340E.jpeg

After that we went to the Air & Space Museum hanger out by Dulles. What a cool place!

FD69B876-14AF-46A9-A91D-2C9982F4607A.jpeg

Then the long drive home.

4. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Happy (late) Father’s Day to all the dads here!

5. k_estela

k_estela Co-Moderator, Wilderness and Survival Skills Forum Moderator

Feb 23, 2001
    This is AWESOME!!! I'm glad they were able to get you a copy of that book! Pretty awesome!

drewway likes this.