Happy hour. What are you Fiddlebacks listening to?

Tell me about it. I can devour a good podcast.
Its heavy into Maker movement. Adam is a huge proponent for all makers. Technology and sci-fi is discussed alot (which in my 42yrs ive never been into.) I dunno, i find it interesting to listen to.

Here are a couple discriptions of the last few...
Posted on Tuesdays, Norm and Will discuss topics of interest with Adam--nothing is off-limits! Still Untitled covers everything from hot-button issues within the maker community to experiences from Adam's life to questions from the audience. Enjoy!

Tested producer Joey Fameli is in the office today and joins us to talk about our recent trip to New York, the Academy Awards, McMaster-Carr catalogs, and making pizza! Plus, more love for The Good Place!

Adam talks about recently watching some of his favorite Comfort Movies--films he can put on at any time to relax at home. We also talk about what "bad" movies we'd want to remake because of unfulfilled potential.

It's just Adam and Norm this week as we find a window in the schedule to podcast while Adam's in production for his next show. Adam talks about his experience getting his first tattoo and the thought process for its design. Plus, we discuss Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, though we'll be saving the full spoilercast for when Will returns!

I hope before I die someone does a REAL good movie on Gunny Hathcock. It will never happen though. After Saving Private Ryan, I thought Barry Pepper might be good for it but too many years have slid by now for him to play early 20's.

Bill

Some others I listen to on google podcasts
Lore
Cabinets of Curiosities
Serial Killers:eek::eek:

Please tell me you have already listened to Serial season 1. Apologies, that may have been a dumb question. That’s where everyone starts.

I also like RadioLab, the Moth, Criminal, and Monster for regular episodes. Malcom Gladwell’s podcast Revisonist History is another favorite. The next season out to be up soon...

Bear Brook, Over My Dead Body, Dr Death, and Dirty John are fantastic one season podcasts for true crime insane stories.

If you like legal stories, More Perfect and Constitutional are great.

:)

Please tell me you have already listened to Serial season 1. Apologies, that may have been a dumb question. That’s where everyone starts.

I also like RadioLab, the Moth, Criminal, and Monster for regular episodes. Malcom Gladwell’s podcast Revisonist History is another favorite. The next season out to be up soon...

Bear Brook, Over My Dead Body, Dr Death, and Dirty John are fantastic one season podcasts for true crime insane stories.

If you like legal stories, More Perfect and Constitutional are great.

:)
i binge listen. if i start a podcast.....ill listen to them ALL and the revisit the ones that have updated during that time.
ill check them out this morning. im in the shop again
thanks

JGB summer of '77 compilation.

The 'Stir It Up' (1977-07-23 - Keystone, Berkeley CA at 0:44:08) is stellar, and Donna's vocals are on point which is more of a rarity than not.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAD
The original Blue on Black song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd was on my playlist while giving immunizations in the Army. This remake is damn good, and the proceeds go to the Gary Sinise foundation to benefit First Responders.

The original Blue on Black song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd was on my playlist while giving immunizations in the Army. This remake is damn good, and the proceeds go to the Gary Sinise foundation to benefit First Responders.

Thanks for sharing. This song was my featured vocals/drums cover years ago when my homies jammed every weekend. Great remake!

Reactions: CAD
Back