• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Happy Labor Day -- Holt Bladeworks Specter 1051, Mint.

OhioApexing

Sharpener
Yep. This feels like selling a child. I don’t have children — but I imagine it probably feels similar to this.

Up for sale is Holt Bladeworks Specter 1051:

PHOTOS: https://imgur.com/a/QLGMAuO

Handles:
Blue Twill Carbon Fiber, Feather
Blade: Bohler M390, Stone Washed
Clip: Titanium, Satin - In the Nude
Spacer: Titanium, Satin - In the Nude
Hardware: Titanium, Satin - In the Nude

I am the first owner. The indoor photos and video are from this evening, roughly an hour ago. The outdoor photos were shot last month. It is in mint condition, having only been out for the outdoor photoset and tonight’s.

I’ll save the long story, but after consulting with about a dozen community members on the Official Holt BST Facebook group, I’m asking SOLD shipped/insured. Not interested in trades via BladeForums. Includes fees for PayPal Goods and Services, as well as USPS Priority Mail, with full and complete insurance. I will work with the buyer to determine whether they would like Restricted Delivery, etc. Basically, I’m willing to pay for any USPS shipping that the buyer wants, but fully insured shipping to a VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS is non-negotiable. This will be cross-listed elsewhere.

As I said, I received numerous messages from folks who said they weren’t interested in purchasing but would guide me on pricing. Exempting some outliers on both ends of the spectrum, the vast majority suggested between 3k and 3.5k. I am willing to listen to reasonable offers, but the first person commenting/messaging an offer at my asking price will own the knife.

Last edited:
Back