Happy New Year and Such

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2017 ended on a bang'n high note.
I could not be more pleased with how my little operation blossomed.
I have tossed around the idea with Mrs. Big Chris of hiring a part time saw guy even.
My little Knife Making Operation is going better than I could have planned and we have also been very blessed in other aspects our lives as well.

I know I have been pretty absent around here lately and I apologize for that.
If you have Emailed me and I have not responded please let me know here.
If you are waiting on a project from me please let me know.
I also know that there are still a few very old projects I have not yet completed, I am sorry and I do have plans to finish them.
I have been bombarded with emails and messages since Sept. when my cutting video went viral.
I looked over the weekend and from quick searches and math it has received in the neighborhood of one-hundred thousand shares and has been viewed well north of 100 million times.

I have been working on many new knife designs in different sizes and intended uses.
We have big hopes and dreams for the coming year.

If you are not following along on my Facebook or Instagram you are missing out.
That is where I am putting new work and patterns and trying to keep updates flowing.
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Big-Chris-Custom-Knives-184888911545849/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/big_chris_custom_knives/
Both of these are public so you do not need to have an account on either social media to view my content.

I have already started planning for Blade Show 2018.
I have a couple blades set aside to be completed for the show.

Thanks for All of You Guys Support!!

I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store.

Thanks Again

Happy New Year to you as well!
Now I know somebody famous! ;)
Keep up the good work and good fortune to you in the new year.

Awesome new designs!
Just as well I did not know where to look ;)

I love that kukri you made (the big one) and one of these days I need one of your XXL kiridashis or utility knives or whatever they go by :)

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHRIS POST SOME PICS OF YOUR Basic Hunters. THANKS DON

Happy New Year, sounds like the blessings are coming, wishing you much success and family happiness as you work out the details.

Happy New Year!!

While I HATE FB, I guess I will have to make an exception.

Bill

If it wasn't for wanting to show off what I make I would not have an account either.
Too much whining and crying BS for me.

You still wouldn't have to join, just add the link to your favorites so it is only a click away.

No worries. I have an account that my wife uses to share pics with extended family. I just do not like to hang out there for the same reasons you mentioned ;) but certainly worth it to keep up with your work.

Happy New Year Chris. Glad things are going well for you. :thumbsup:

I sent you an email today about completing a build we have been discussing.

Back