Happy New Year To Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy-0

Staff member
Amy-0 is (once again hiding in my basement doing very important Busse business)..............because...DA DA DA!!!!!!!!!:eek: the family is over celebrating Christmas..........and I will be away until the New Year (More X-mas stuff)....I just want to wish everyone the best NEW YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007 will be even better:thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW........When can I tell these people to get out of my house.....they had snacks......I gave them gifts............For the love of everything it is a Friday night I have things to do:) :)

XOXO
Amy

A happy New Year to you and your family. May the new year treat you even better than the old...

Amy, my advice is hire a honey jumper.

That will clear them out but it could get expensive (you have to pay him once to come over, then pay him again to make him leave).

Happy New Year, Amy, to you and yours. And Happy New Year to the entire Busse Crew!:thumbup:

Happy New Year, AMY-0!!!!!! :D :thumbup::thumbup: :D

2007 is gonna ROCK! Because You are the ONE who BRINGS IT!!!!!
Jaxx:cool:

A very warm and special Happy New Year to you and your family! May the new year rain in heavy with lots of fun times, new friends and lots of cheer!
Thank you for all your kindness and compassion through out 2006.

Jules and Family

Happy New Year to all of you and espicially Skunk and his family and Amy.

Also happy new year to those of you that are too many to mention that have enriched my year. May 2007 be even better for all of us:thumbup:

Amy - Have a very Happy New Year!!

I spent all of (and I mean ALL OF) Christmas with the inlaws. When I finally got home I went to sleep for 13 hrs and even then still was not quite right for a few days.....

Rest up for I am sure that 2007 is going to be another Hum-Dinger of a Year!!!

And Remember We Love You!!!

Back