Happy New Year

JK Knives

2018 is here, and I'm hoping you all have a healthy, happy, and prosperous year!
Today is also Connie's birthday, of course she has to work.

Happy new year to everyone here, and hoping for nothing but health and happiness for you all! Happy Birthday to Connie too! 2017 I found blade forums, found your subforum, and now have five of your great knives John. Maybe this year I’ll actually save some money.... maybe

Happy new year to everyone here, and hoping for nothing but health and happiness for you all! Happy Birthday to Connie too! 2017 I found blade forums, found your subforum, and now have five of your great knives John. Maybe this year I’ll actually save some money.... maybe
Hope you can come to the shop again this year, I enjoy our visits!

Happy New Year, folks! Happy Birthday to Connie, John! It's a bummer that she has to work today.

2017 saw me get my first order from John: a Bluegill and a Sparky. I've been so impressed with the Bluegill that 2018 will see my second order come out of the shop.

Due to life having a funny way that it runs its course, I haven't had much opportunity to use the Sparky. Hopefully, 2018 will see more use and need for it.

Make sure y'all have some black eyed peas, cabbage, and pork today! Heath, wealth, and good luck to y'all in 2018!

Happy New Year everyone.

We also do the black eyed peas. Cabbage and we do corned beef lol. Strange traditions

Happy Birthday to Mrs K

The corned beef and cabbage are in the crock pot. My wife had never heard of such a tradition before we met. I told her I could use all the luck I could get. Happy New Year

Happy New Years and happy birthday to the Boss! Hope both are great for everyone.

2018 will be a year of new beginnings as I start a new job and take my career in a new direction. I'm excited at the prospects of what's to come.

Happy New Year, everyone.
Happy birthday, Connie.

Happy New Year John and all. Happy Birthday Connie. This could be my retirement year, will see.
John S.

Happy New Year all. here’s to 2018.

and happy birthday to Connie.

cheers.

Happy New Year to all the fine people that hang in the JK forum.

Back