Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at BladeForums.com

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
tenor.gif

Thank you Kevin and to you and yours.

I am grateful for being able to be part of the wider knife community here in South Africa and in the USA.

Knife people are some of the best on the planet. Present company Included!;)

Happy Thanksgiving all:)

Here's to getting that special carving knife out and slicing up that Bird for the best meal of the year. Thanks to God, country, family and friends. And thanks to all of you for providing entertainment and guidance and most importantly... bitchin knives! Time to put on the eatin' pants.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Very thankful in my life. Happily married with 2 kids, good job(that I actually like), and just came out of credit card debt this year! Don't have a good reason to complain about anything. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.
View attachment 1240537and a new knife yesterday, and another one tomorrow;)

What am I thankful and grateful for?

My health, such as it is.

Of course my family also.

I have a roof over my head and I live in a country that is mostly free. My living standards are on the low end for this country but, still higher than most of the people in the world.

I guess that I am most thankful for my rights and privileges of worship. And, the love and mercy of our Creator. With my wife next in line.

Of course, included in that line is the friendship and camaraderie of those of you here on blade forums. You are not forgotten on this Thanksgiving Day.

May you and yours have a safe and festive holiday.

I am thankful for my family, friends, that Ga is very liberal with knife laws, and for this website and others like it. Where information is free and spending money on useful and unique cutting tools is encouraged. You lot of enabling spouse-enragers.

Back