Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is the biggest cooking day of my year, and so I'm grateful for Big Chris and his kitchen knives.
My happiest moment is when a recipe calls for something finely diced because I've got just the knife for the job.
May everyone have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well.
I am very Thankful for all of your support over these few years.
Mrs.Big Chris and I count our blessings often that I am able to stay home with our kids and make these knives that I truly enjoy making.

I just thought you'd like to know that the WoodCraft makes a pretty great paring knife. :thumbup:
Apparently my idea of a paring knife is a little different from that of folks that were trained in the culinary arts. ;)
This knife has rapidly become my go to kitchen knife for anything that doesn't require slicing or dicing, despite the fact that it is a bit thicker than what I'd usually use in the kitchen.
The handle geometry is simply amazingly comfortable, so it makes me want to use it as much as possible.
Funny thing, once upon a time there was a wood handled version of this knife listed for a pretty long time that I was sorely tempted to pick up but I never quite got around to it before somebody else bought it.
I'm really glad that I jumped on this one. Thanks Big Chris!

That is wonderful to hear.
I really liked that knife and did not want to sell it, but I just hate having a knife sitting around not getting any use.

I'm glad that it is being loved and finally getting the use that it deserves.

My Pocket Fighter sees use in the kitchen*– hard to beat that thin blade in 10V steel – but sadly I did not get to use it this Thanksgiving. I was visiting a friend, and they practice the "art" of the electric serrated knife... some people lol!

My Pocket Fighter sees use in the kitchen*– hard to beat that thin blade in 10V steel – but sadly I did not get to use it this Thanksgiving. I was visiting a friend, and they practice the "art" of the electric serrated knife... some people lol!

Just Exactly WHAT IS Wrong with some people.
Those things should be outlawed for use on National Holidays.

Just Exactly WHAT IS Wrong with some people.
Those things should be outlawed for use on National Holidays.

This would be just like my father-in-law... I'm not telling him:foot:
Maybe the next run of knives should be a carving set?

It used to be the same way at my Grandparents.
Now they know that I will be bringing something to do the carving duties.
I haven't seen that electric knife for at least 5 years now.

Back