Happy Thanksgiving!

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Although it's a crazy world out there, I still have plenty to be thankful for.

Kxc8daC.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim!

I spent most of the day prepping and cooking. Now Iโ€™m sitting on the sofa moaning because I ate way to much food. If that doesnโ€™t scream Thanksgiving, I donโ€™t know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Becker friends, and best wishes for a joyous holiday season!

I spent most of the day prepping and cooking. Now Iโ€™m sitting on the sofa moaning because I ate way to much food. If that doesnโ€™t scream Thanksgiving, I donโ€™t know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Becker friends, and best wishes for a joyous holiday season!
Same here, stuffed. A little different Thanksgiving for me, as my wife went with her father to New York/New Jersey, to visit family. My 82 year old mom fixed up a feast for just the two of us. The woman hasn't lost her touch. :thumbsup:

Same here, stuffed. A little different Thanksgiving for me, as my wife went with her father to New York/New Jersey, to visit family. My 82 year old mom fixed up a feast for just the two of us. The woman hasn't lost her touch. :thumbsup:

Shoot, ....I'm fixing me a Turkey-Dressing-Cranberry-Sweet Potato-Mayo Dagwood as we speak ;).

Shoot, ....I'm fixing me a Turkey-Dressing-Cranberry-Sweet Potato-Mayo Dagwood as we speak ;).
Mom fixed a turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, with bacon of course, rolls, apples waldorf, and finished it off with pumpkin pie. She made everything she knew I liked.

Back