Happy Thanksgiving

Hope all you slashers and stabbers have a safe holiday wherever you may be tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Stay Sharp

Brownie

My sentiments exactly!
I have made alot of new friends and talked to many, many people since I started this forum. And for that I am very grateful!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the extended "Extrema Ratio family."

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PS: Frank, sorry for my having been so rude to have forgotten to wish you a happy holiday earlier on the phone. The thought of the Limited Ed. double-edged Col Moschin was just too much for the pea I call a brain to handle!

DumboRAT:

You trying to keep up or what?;)

I have the MPC as you know and the double grind Col Moschin is on the way.

Congrats to you on the new members to the family.

Brownie

We'll soon see if Tom the Turkey gives the MPC a run for the money!

brownie,

LOL, I need a few more decades to keep up with you, LOL.

Just got a lust for these guys after your review of the MPC (as it came from a fellow Striderite) pushed me over the edge.

Got a Nemesis coming in from a friend and fellow Suspect in HI.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Allen
aka DumboRAT

DumboRAT:

Was it something I said?:D

I have to figure if you ordered other ER's after the first based on opinions here that you found the opinions based in fact.

The rate you are going, it won't be decades I'm afraid.:cool:

Stay sharp

Brownie

brownie,

Yep, you and others -- I finally took the plunge.

As a pencil-neck white-collar paper-pusher, my main hobby is collecting; although I do plan to get properly educated in defensive folding knife techniques in the very near future, most of my purchases are very much lust driven.

I currently much more lust after the organic recurves of Brends, Blackwoods, and Hossms, but as a child of the eighties, I've always had a weak-spot for the angularity and hard edges of techno-industrial as well.

Your posts on the performance of the MPC, as a known Strider user and admirer, was what sealed the deal for me.

As for catching up?

I meant knowledge, experience, and skill. I'm still a newcomer to the community, with much, much to learn.

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Back