Happy Trails

Just wanted to say goodbye to the Cantina. Not sure if the Cantina has changed, or if I have, but it just doesn't feel the same to me anymore. I debated posting anything, but I supposed it's bad manners to leave without saying good bye. You might see me lurking now and again, but I have nothing left to say here.

If anyone wants to stay in touch, you can find me on AIM, MSN, Ramanon, or you can just drop me an email.

Take care everyone.

--Josh

Another one bites the dust:( Good bye, Josh. It was so great to have you around, then have you back again. You will be missed:(

Jake

Damn!!:( Another good guy gone:(

I'm really sorry to see you go Josh. I really enjoyed your posts very much---and your sense of humor.

I will be checking in on Ramanon.

Josh - I've been mostly in lurkerville too lately. and haven't had much to say either. maybe I'll catch you in email sometime.

be safe.

Mr. Feltman, the spirit of your mom's sauerbraten recipe lives on.

Be well, as Kis would say.

Goodbye, Josh. If you ever head back this way again, we'll have your stool ready for you by the fire.

Bob

You're one of the good guys Josh. Should you ever decide to return, hopefully the spirit of Bill, Rusty, Pappy, Walosi and others will still be here. You'll be missed.

steve ferguson

There's DUNE forums !!????

Got a link?

Any images of Sting's knife?

or...er...a Crysknife? ?(sp?)

Back