Hapstone V7

Just to clarify, will the fine adjustment piece also work with the V7 once released?
Looks like a very clever idea there.
Yes, the fine-tuning adapter what will be sold separately will work with V7. It's compatible with the square rod as well as with the round rod.

Got my V7 in the FedEx Friday and have sharpened 5 knives so far. (Reprofiled a K390 Police 4 and a PMA11 Mule). Super happy so far. This thing flies compared to the Lansky system it replaced. The build quality is first rate, and it was pretty intuitive to use. Think it's a pretty good bang for the buck.

Yes, the fine-tuning adapter what will be sold separately will work with V7. It's compatible with the square rod as well as with the round rod.

Do you have an idea when this accessory will be made available for purchase. I have the V7 and think this would be a great accessory to add.

Will a clamp ever be available for the M2?
Hapstone M2 is the entry-level product and will not have as many upgrades and accessories as V7. The fine-tuning adapter is the only M2 upgrade in development at the moment.

Do you have an idea when this accessory will be made available for purchase. I have the V7 and think this would be a great accessory to add.
The fine-tuning adapter will come in US stock in July.

Good morning, I have read through all of this thread and have not found my answer to a question that I have. I also have tried to find it online to no avail. So here goes can one sharpen an ax or hatchet on the V7? I do have stones both natural and artificial so I do have a way to sharpen them. I also ordered the extra arm for the V7 for the convex edge angles. Someone told me that if you remove the plate you can put an ax to sharpen it.
Thank you

Good morning, I have read through all of this thread and have not found my answer to a question that I have. I also have tried to find it online to no avail. So here goes can one sharpen an ax or hatchet on the V7? I do have stones both natural and artificial so I do have a way to sharpen them. I also ordered the extra arm for the V7 for the convex edge angles. Someone told me that if you remove the plate you can put an ax to sharpen it.
Thank you

You can sharpen axe heads, hatchets, cleavers, anything that can stand still on a flat surface. The three-point guide should be removed. A large blade or axe should be secured on V7 by something except magnets.

Back