• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hard to Find Spyderco Knives

PLEASE NOTE: I AM AT WORK TODAY, 3/7/14, FROM 1PM to 9PM EST. MY RESPONSES MAY BE DELAYED. THANK YOU.

Hello everyone,

I hate part ways with these beauties but they've been seeing no love and just been sitting in my safe. It is time they go to a good home because I could use the extra money.

First "I'll take it" claims the item. I only use Paypal and I will not ship internationally. The ONLY trades I would consider are a new Spyderco Chaparral with CTS-XHP or a Strider SMF with green Lego scales and a satin or tiger-striped blade.

If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at Prmyette(at)gmail.com

First up is one of the rarest Spyderco Ladybugs out there. It is a Ladybug Photon in green. It is Collector's Club numbered #060V. I don't think I've ever seen another one of these for sale on here or online. This is plain edge, absolutely mint, I still have the box, baggie, and the photon light functions flawlessly. I have never used or carried this knife. $Sold

I have a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Black G-10/Satin plain edge. I am the second owner of this knife. I have sent it to Spyderco a year or two ago for Spa service. Locks up great, nice and smooth, and the blade is in excellent shape. The G-10 shows no wear. Would be a great user! Includes everything except the plastic baggie. $120

Spyderco Manix 2 BD30P Coarse G-10 Sprint - Great knife, G-10 feels awesome, locks up nice and tight. This has been touched up a few times on my Sharpmaker. I have the box, baggie, and paperwork. $150

Spyderco Manix 2 S30V Orange G-10 Sprint- Awesome sprint, very hard to find! I have carried this one a couple times but it is in like-new condition. Orange G-10 is still nice and bright! Includes box, baggie, and paperwork. $260

Spyderco Manix 2 S30V Blue G-10 Sprint- Another awesome sprint, equally hard to find. I am the second owner of this knife. The original owner sent it away to Spyderco for Spa service and carried it a lot more than I did. The blade is in excellent shape. The G-10 is nice and bright but has a couple signs of wear from the previous owner. Includes box, baggie, and paperwork. $Sold

Pictures:

Last edited:
Back