HARD TO RELAX....

In these strange times and strange weather. I ended yesterday with Bacardi and Coke in the hot tub watching the sun go down... I started this morning with a large coffee in the hot tub... Now that I'm hydrated it's time to do something... How do you guys relax other then oiling your knives...?

I'm working more than usual, and trying to do spring cleanup when I'm off. When it's time to relax, relax is what I do. Raining today, so I'm lounging with my pup as I scroll through New Posts...debating on whether I want to open a bottle of Russell's Reserve Single Barrel. (That includes the debate over whether I want to drag my ass off the couch & down to the basement to get it)

Rainy weekend here...ended up sharpening a bunch of knives...just finished some dry fire/mag change practice. CT opened it's fishing season early and i was itching to get out but the rain squashed that.

Rainy weekend here...ended up sharpening a bunch of knives...just finished some dry fire/mag change practice. CT opened it's fishing season early and i was itching to get out but the rain squashed that.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I have a 40 foot shooting range in my basement... I get to shoot everyday regardless of weather... Be safe my fellow Rats

I'm one of the lucky ones, I have a 40 foot shooting range in my basement... I get to shoot everyday regardless of weather... Be safe my fellow Rats

I Officially hate you Max! :mad:
Lucky, lucky man Sir! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Years ago, after helping my grandfather with garden and other outside work we would go into his basement. He set up two 2x4's back to back, drew a mark with his carpenter's pencil, and we proceeded to shoot his .22 rifle at it. When my grandmother saw what we were doing she had a hissyfit and raised Hell with him.:D She knew he was a good shot as was his brother, but she was worried about me. He replied "that boy is just about as good as me, so don't worry!". I wish I was still that good.:oops:

Years ago, after helping my grandfather with garden and other outside work we would go into his basement. He set up two 2x4's back to back, drew a mark with his carpenter's pencil, and we proceeded to shoot his .22 rifle at it. When my grandmother saw what we were doing she had a hissyfit and raised Hell with him.:D She knew he was a good shot as was his brother, but she was worried about me. He replied "that boy is just about as good as me, so don't worry!". I wish I was still that good.:oops:

Wish my wife would let me :(

barely let me put a bow target in the back yard.

Not really. She loves to shoot the bow, too.

Could you explain How do I get a shooting range set up in my basement again?

My basement has a room that is 9X40. All the walls, floor, and ceiling are concrete... I designed and built a bullet trap (3' wide x 4' high) and set it against the wall... I then stacked 12x12x12 inch blocks and completely covered the rest of the exposed wall... I made sure all the blocks had the age rings pointed out so if they were shot they would swallow the bullet not deflect it. So far no one has missed the trap ... There has been a lot of rounds fired in that room the last 4 years... I call it stress relief in the swamp... Let's ride

Back