Hats & Knives

NSP8tWI.jpg

:D:thumbsup:
Knife content:
hLDGrbU.jpg
"Ye- Ha".:D

Beautiful afternoon for a woods walk. February 2 and the ground is bare of snow here in Mid-coast Maine. ;) My feeling on the subject of snow is - let's get a ton of it so we can ski and snowshoe or let there be none! I love winter wonderlands but not winter waste lands. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
One of my sons gave me the cap. It was worn by a character in Sponge-Bob Squarepants. But a long time ago (maybe a century), there was a newspaper comic strip with this title. It was about a crafty grandfather that routinely outwitted his grandsons who tried to play pranks on him. So it's "Foxy" in a different sense than Hendrix used it. ;):cool:

[And no, I read about the comic strip, I didn't read it when it was new.]

One of my sons gave me the cap. It was worn by a character in Sponge-Bob Squarepants. But a long time ago (maybe a century), there was a newspaper comic strip with this title. It was about a crafty grandfather that routinely outwitted his grandsons who tried to play pranks on him. So it's "Foxy" in a different sense than Hendrix used it. ;):cool:

But, Vince, the question to which I want to know your answer is, "Do you read Foxtrot, a comic strip that started just over 3 decades ago?" I'll bet it's geeky enough that JohnDF JohnDF has read it a time or two! :D

- GT

I've watched Sponge Bob, many times.

But, Vince, the question to which I want to know your answer is, "Do you read Foxtrot, a comic strip that started just over 3 decades ago?" I'll bet it's geeky enough that JohnDF JohnDF has read it a time or two! :D

- GT
I have also read Foxtrot. I'm such a dork. :(

- GT
Never even heard of Foxtrot. Haven't bought a paper in years. The daily is $2.00 or $2.50, and thin as a comic book.

Favorite strip is Peanuts. I loved L'il Abner, Dick Tracy, Andy Capp, etc. Not familiar with the newer stuff.

Back