Hats?

Sure, but I think it’s almost ready to happen.[/QUOTE]

Coolio.

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...or something loke that, ha ha.

I actually found a shop fairly local to me that seems to do really good work, and we're close to seeing the actual product. I will keep this post posted!

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...or something loke that, ha ha.

I actually found a shop fairly local to me that seems to do really good work, and we're close to seeing the actual product. I will keep this post posted!
Any updates to the update?

Fancy the timing, the prototypes just arrived yesterday! I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can, which may be a day or so...working in slow mo here for some reason.
Thanks for the update Stu.:thumbsup:

And here they are! I will send John the vendor info to pass along (not knowing the complete ins and outs of non-supporting vendor rules and whether it is OK to post here). They have a pretty impressive selection of ball caps and knit/beanie hats, more than just camo for sure.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• JK Hat 3.jpg
    JK Hat 3.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 38
  • JK Hat 2.jpg
    JK Hat 2.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 39
  • JK Hat 1.jpg
    JK Hat 1.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 34
And here they are! I will send John the vendor info to pass along (not knowing the complete ins and outs of non-supporting vendor rules and whether it is OK to post here). They have a pretty impressive selection of ball caps and knit/beanie hats, more than just camo for sure.

Thoughts?
It’s okay to post info here, it’s a paid forum.

They look great, thanks for all your work on this project!
Dido! Thanks a bunch.
Loving both cammo versions, but I can do without the embroidered buck if it costs more.
Hoping for Velcro on the band also.
Is the dark one waxed cotton?

Copy/pasting the full size pics for the phone users and lazy like me.(hope you don't mind)
jk-hat-3-jpg.1040179

jk-hat-2-jpg.1040180

jk-hat-1-jpg.1040181

Back