• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Have a Benchmade 42 T-Latch FT; Looking for CRKs

I have a BM42 I am looking to trade. It is a titanium 42 T-latch model that is not stamped with the blade steel. To my understanding, it is made from 12C27. It is in very good condition. It comes with a Benchmade 42 box, but it is not the correct box as the box is for a pre production Model 42. I have a ton of additional pictures I can share but I have attached a few.

I am looking for CRKs. Specifically, I am interested in older CGG and Unique Sebenzas. My greatest interest is a Pheasant Tail Regular, although The Catch, something nice in spirograph damascus, unusual wood inlays, and potentially other neat and hard to find CGGs or Uniques would also potentially interest me.

I can add cash on my end or additional trades. I've got numerous limited edition BM 705's, 707's, numerous LE and discontinued Spydercos, quite a few rare Kershaw's, and a hand full of CRKs.

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 8.29.20 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 8.31.02 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 8.28.54 PM.jpg

Back