Have knife retailers and distributors started dropping Benchmade knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stores probably will not stop buying them but I will bet in the short run sales will slow leaving retailers with an inventory to move. As for people swearing they will sell them, I for one will just return mine to the factory as soon as my replacement is in my hand. I am old, I can afford it, and I have a very long memory.

Speaks volumes that people can't discuss the topic without calling each other things like "free stuff voters". :rolleyes:

I understand closing threads all over the forums, but why not keep at least one open? Some topics will be heated, but its good to let everyone have a say. Or maybe just mod personal attacks.

I understand closing threads all over the forums, but why not keep at least one open? Some topics will be heated, but its good to let everyone have a say. Or maybe just mod personal attacks.

The mods usually leave the Benchmade topics open. But they almost always quickly dissolve into personal attacks, name calling, and other unpleasant things. Then they get closed down.

The mods usually leave the Benchmade topics open. But they almost always quickly dissolve into personal attacks, name calling, and other unpleasant things. Then they get closed down.
Ahh, well that is understandable if they try to allow reasonable debate but it degenerates. Thanks for the clarificatoin!

Unless you live where Benchmades are made you probably dont understand why they would donate money to gun grabbers. Unfortunately thats about the only play open to them. Wish it was different but been here most of my 63 years and thats the way it goes here.

I still see Benchmade listed at MidwayUSA which is a very stanch NRA / gun rights supporter .

I don't really understand why a business would even become involved in such a derisive hot button political issue .

Seems they would just stand to lose customers . :confused:

This is not a thing.
It only exists in the minds and social media click seeking pages of a tiny minority.
It’s tired and sad to keep trying to push this false narrative.
Just give it a rest already.

Sorry if I offended anyoneo_O what is the proper term ?
If you feel the need to talk about how people vote I would say it's 100% certain that you should be doing it in the Political Arena.

As for dealers carrying Benchmade, it depends on the customer reaction. If enough people stop buying them, dealers will stop carrying them. If the people buy, dealers will give them plenty of places to buy from.

Right or wrong, enough of the gun community is pissed that it will show up in BM’s bottom line. Doubt it will be severe or last long but they will lose enough sales to notice.

Right or wrong, enough of the gun community is pissed that it will show up in BM’s bottom line. Doubt it will be severe or last long but they will lose enough sales to notice.
I feel like this isn't true. I know a ton of gun owners and most of them know nothing about knives. I can name maybe 5 that know the name benchmade, and one that owns any knife over 50 bucks. And that's a cold steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back