Haven't got one of the Frag pattern sheepdog knives yet?

Looks very good! I am not sure about removable flipper tab but I really like the frag pattern. Just ordered the new Mini Begleiter RA2 can’t wait to try the frag pattern!!!

Looks very good! I am not sure about removable flipper tab but I really like the frag pattern. Just ordered the new Mini Begleiter RA2 can’t wait to try the frag pattern!!!
Thank you!! Absolutely great choice! Can't wait to see them in your collection.

Alrighty, this outfit better be on the up and up. I'm on a Sheepdog kick and this version checks all the boxes.

Anybody already have one?

I have other Reylight stuff, they're good people and have a good set of gear
That's awesome to hear, thanks much! :thumbsup:

I ordered early this morning and am anxiously awaiting the shipping confirmation email! You know the drill. :)

That's awesome to hear, thanks much! :thumbsup:

I ordered early this morning and am anxiously awaiting the shipping confirmation email! You know the drill. :)

Oh yeah! I snagged their Halloween mini Sheepdog last year along with Kizer's Halloween October, they're a perfect little pair. Their Pineapple light is really nice too.

Well, the packmule with my new Sheepdog made it over the Rockies to my house yesterday and this knife doesn't disappoint. I won't talk it up too much as it is sold out now. Great combo of features not available on other versions.

I guess the mini isn't sold out, but the mini is smaller than I prefer, so I was lucky to get one of these.
Bummed I missed the Halloween Sheepdog! Fast shipping by Reylight too. :thumbsup:

Back