• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

xzonin13

Gold Member
Everything priced at Paypal G/S, discount for F/F or Zelle or Venmo. Included USPS Priority Shipping with insurance. Only shipping to the US. Not Interested in trades. First come first serve. $10 off each if you get multiple, I've got posts on different forums here. If something is not listed, it is not included. Email: xzonin@gmail.com

This knife is new from the maker. It's not been used, because what would I use a 12" stiletto for? Note that this is a custom made item, currently only available on back-order of a few months. My version has their patinaed copper handles and a UltiClip. Also note that this is not a knife for slicing paper. It's a knife for skewering meat, or conducting the world's most badass orchestra. $300 G/S, $275 F/F. SOLD

Following description is from their site:

HN styled 12″ dagger. Still made for pokin’ just bigger with a sharper primary edge. Beefier tip and thicker stock than the other 2 HN style knives

This is a shorter handled dagger, just long enough to cap in a reverse grip and meant to wedge against the outside of the palm to add additional force and security when poking holes in a modified sabre grip (like the HN-7).
  • Edge Length: 7.5″
  • Overall Length: 12.28″
  • Width At Guard: 1.15″
  • 3/16 thick CPM 3V

Last edited:
Any interest in trades?…sorry just reread your post. I think it looks awesome, hopefully I can move some things around purchase it.

Last edited:
Back