Hawk and Knife Combos...

My solution ...

SOG Tomahawk with Fällkniven F1 mounted using cableties. The zytel sheath is perfect for this.

uevHQE62

U3mN90y8

There's several RMJ hawks in this thread... Did you read through it? I know I PERSONALLY put one up...

First post, fourth try.... Thanks for sharing, I can feel the adventure in this thread. You Guys & Gals are too cool.

If photo works, These are my combos, Homemade Tomahawks and mostly Reworked military knives. Now they cut. CS San Mai Tanto, Kabar,a couple Camillus and Ontario.

RMJ Kestrel Feather and a Steve Woods (Rock River Iron Works) Hunter both Cerakoted black. A very handy and realistic combination.

RMJFeatherandHideHunter_zps3405ea25.jpg

Here's a Bowie I made with matching hunter and a unknown Hudson Bay style hatchet with makers mark "R" stamped on it. Guess it could be considered a hawk...

Picking up a pair of Winkler II blades has been on my wish list for a while. Very nice and they compliment each other quite well!!!! :)

Thanks. They were well worth the money. I've heard people put down the rubber handles before but I love them. I've wanted a set of Winklers for years and so I finally went through with it. I highly recommend them.

Back