• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hawk/Knife Bundle, Budget Bundle, Edmondson Elite

Hawk/Knife Bundle

1. Hawk by Dalibor. Info here. Lightly used. The head has a small bit of vertical movement.
2. EDC/Bird & Trout by Dalibor. Info here. Lightly used.
3. Seax. 80crv2 & bocote. 6" blade, 5" handle. Knife was made by another member here on the board. I made the sheath from reclaimed leather, and there's a little adhesive remaining on the interior.

hQokyUE.jpg

kcePClL.jpg

Budget Bundle

1. Cold Steel Kukri Machete. Used with visible wear.
2. Schrade Old Timer Sharpfinger. Lightly used, newer production (not made in USA).
3. Ka-Bar ZK-Acheron. Used with wear to the finish.

u2teqhY.jpg

aLb5liJ.jpg

Edmondson Elite Fixed Blade

Traded into this on another board. I think I was told it is CPM-154, but might be 154CM. I believe the model is a Mumashi as per the maker's Instagram page, but the guy I got it from called it a "Mando." Blade is about 4", and handle around 4 3/4". Blade is sharpened on both sides. The knife was intentionally distressed, but there is some finish wear. Includes a basic kydex sheath I made.

OEMjVVj.jpg

FyI2PBY.jpg

My goal here is to reduce the amount of stuff I have, so I'm open to all reasonable offers, but prefer knives or camping/hunting/shooting gear. I'd like to avoid splitting up the bundles, especially the budget items.

Back