Hawks!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Here's some Hawk sheaths, I'll update with more as I find them! And the hawks they hold as well! Please do show your hawks if you have pics! No matter who made them. :)

Heres one I did for a Swamp Rat Crash Rat, its an interesting little shopper, I like it!

crashrat4.jpg

Note the square rings on top, allows for a strap for shoulder carry.
crashrat3.jpg

crashrat2.jpg

My K5 hammer poll hawk
battleratandkfive.jpg

Cobblers syndrome for this one, no sheath yet, but soon

Somewhere I have some pics of a K5 firemans hawk sheath, kydex fusion with hangar rings, I'll post em up as soon as I can locate them

New Hawk in the stable! Swamp Rat Rattle Hawk! This thing is downright scary. Edges everywhere!

rattlehawk1.jpg

How'd I miss this thread! The sheath is beautiful... makes me want an axe or hawk!

How'd I miss this thread! The sheath is beautiful... makes me want an axe or hawk!
Thank you! I made that one a while back, but the design took me forever to get it right, I came across all my test patterns today and there are a "few" :eek:
Great job on the sheath dude.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. :D

Tell ya what, I'll get you a care package out asap, hawk cover, your kydex loaner, and a couple of Busse beer bottle coozies. :D

Nice looking sheath, looks like a nice quick release, and quiet!!

Here's two pics of 3 of my hawks....Winkler Sayoc and Camp Axe, and an RMJ Jenny Wren.

287.jpg288.jpg

Those are awesome!!!! Thanks for posting them!! Nice kydex work as well, the rigging really caught my eye. :)

Dan's kydex is awesome, the felt linings cut out the noise. The elastic/bungee cord acts as a great keeper, and is also quiet. I have the Malice clip adapters on the Sayoc, they just attach to the snaps that Dan puts on his kydex.

Although I like Dan's work, I'm usually more of a leather guy. Most of my knives are in leather sheaths, a few in kydex. Your SW Crash sheath is like the leather version of those on my hawks. I love the double snaps on the retention strap, old school and stout!

Back