HDFK: Random Impressions

Looking good! All six
:)

OK, I just got the sarcasm. The coin drop is just getting slower and slower with me ;)

I can see 3 of ATJ's posted photos when browsing on my iMac but I can see NONE when on the iPhone! Safari is the browser which I use.
Pretty sure I already know what they look like! Can't wait to get my "High Definition Field Knife":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pretty sure I already know what they look like! Can't wait to get my "High Definition Field Knife":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HD: High Definition, High Density, Hard Drive, Heavy Duty... A rose by any other name still smells sweat ;) Sweet :D

Last edited:
Crap! Sorry guys, I am on a MacBook, so that might be why you can see a few. Let me know if this works, if not, I don't really know, I'll try and figure it out. Not very tech savvy. I'll delete this post if it doesn't work. I have a bunch more pictures from that day, but I don't want to crap up this thread with a whole bunch of (IMG)

Last edited:
Are you pasting links to external images or uploading them here? Here's what I see:
img.jpg

HD: High Definition, High Density, Hard Drive, Heavy Duty... A rose by any other name still smells sweat ;)
They smell like "sweat". I'm a little less excited now. I'm sure it's from all the work put into the design and manufacturing. Even still, I hope it'll wash out.

They smell like "sweat". I'm a little less excited now. I'm sure it's from all the work put into the design and manufacturing. Even still, I hope it'll wash out.

I never claimed to be a very good botanist :D

Error corrected as I should never type on my darn iPhone without my glasses and certainly never before a cuppa joe!

HD: High Definition, High Density, Hard Drive, Heavy Duty... A rose by any other name still smells sweat ;) Sweet :D
Crap!!!! Now I'm all OCD and agitated again.
... checking multiple threads... who's posting pics of their new HDFK... are they on the preorder list... are they a winner in the Friday sale... are they in both threads???

Crap!!!! Now I'm all OCD and agitated again.
... checking multiple threads... who's posting pics of their new HDFK... are they on the preorder list... are they a winner in the Friday sale... are they in both threads???

Lol, I did the same thing trying to figure out where I fall in the preorder HDFK's going out. I couldn't find the current recipients in the presale thread so I figured they were from the Friday sale...

Lol, I did the same thing trying to figure out where I fall in the preorder HDFK's going out. I couldn't find the current recipients in the presale thread so I figured they were from the Friday sale...
It's shameful... and pathetic.
But it helps to know I'm not alone!

Congrats Jonny, very, very nicely streaked edgecut micarta handle scales too! You lucked out on this one in a major way as you bee lined your way ahead of a lot of others :thumbsup:

Congrats Jonny, very, very nicely streaked edgecut micarta handle scales too! You lucked out on this one in a major way as you bee lined your way ahead of a lot of others :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly sir. It was @ManOfSteel89 who made it happen for me! It just looks so beautiful! I'll take some glamour shots of it soon, before I put my battle scars on it!

XqHEhsh.jpg

AdamLau was the last confirmed recipient on the preorder list. Argyle, Ar-Trvlr and Bob (Betzner) are next ones up... So when you hear from those, you can assume that the next wave of 5-6 people on that list are getting theirs.

Caveat: Bob has already received some HDFKs, but they are NOT from his preorder list.

AdamLau was the last confirmed recipient on the preorder list. Argyle, Ar-Trvlr and Bob (Betzner) are next ones up... So when you hear from those, you can assume that the next wave of 5-6 people on that list are getting theirs.

Caveat: Bob has already received some HDFKs, but they are NOT from his preorder list.

Sweet, thanks for the info Sir

That is a great looking knife!!! I got in on the EDC2 pre order but didn't go the antique Micarta route. .. I may have to think about seeing if Nathan has some left over to see about getting a set.

I love the fuller in the knife kinda makes it "pop" a bit draws your eye for another look. Very nice touch Nathan.

Back