• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices are Shipped & Insured to the USA (Signature if valued over $500)

Payment via ppff-check-money order-zelle

If you are on the cautious side Im happy to send you a pic with your potential knife and my ugly face in it for security purposes jus askđź‘Ť

Sold- UF2 ECAM w/ extra set of Blue Ti

Sold-Never Used Kephart with green linen and aebl steel. Mashed Cat sheath is a bit stubborn so if you are ocd with soft hands…..but once ya get used to it no problemo

$sold. Knock $150 off if you dont need the leather. HDFK barely used/like new w/ Edge Cut Antique Micarta, D3V, Paul Long Leather & Decent Kydex by me

Sold-Never used Signature SDFK w Grey Tero Tuff Micarta, an acceptable, not exceptional kydex w/ teklok I made for it. Think I read NTM state Less then 100 of these made the final cut (<300 basics)

Sold-Never used Ghetto Satin SDFK w/ Double Black Micarta & Mashed Cat kydex. Fairly certain there were less then 10 of these made.

Sold-Barely used Dek-1 W/ Swedge, D3V, buffed black micarta, upgraded purple ti fasteners (standards included upon request), Mashed Cat with drop loop attachment. I carried this knife with different scales on it maybe 2x and made no more then 3 light cuts with it before swapping the scales but
You cant tell.

Sold-Never Used K18 w/ Azwelke

Sold-Never Used K20 Cheapest one posted on the exchange so far even with the optional add-ons

traded- I also have an extra pair of black linen Im willing to add for an extra $100.

Last edited:
I’ll take the UF2 ECAM.

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion. I originally inquired about the K20 scales. Then decided to claim the UF2 ECAM.

Yours Sir. Will mesg shortly. Using my womans ppff this time fyi and stating here so you dont think Im pulling a fast one.
No problem. It is wise to just give the money directly to your bride from here on out. Congratulations!

Interested in the Ghetto Satin SDFK if still available.

Only the HDFK remains. Knocked $55 off. If the kydex will suffice and you dont need the leather sheath then knock another $150 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back