Heads Up; More M390 from DLT

No, not again! Not another knife in 2017 that I didn't know I 'needed'.

Well, M390 from BBS is my favorite and most carried Spyderco. And I have been really wanting a maroon/crimson color handle.

I just may have to cancel my Maxamet preorder as I recently got the 52100 PM2.

Son of a...

Nice! Good price of $150 ($140 each if you buy two or more) for M390/Red G-10 since the Bento Box Shop M390/Blue G-10 was $190. DLT expects to ship these on 11-20-17.

Considering the standard Pm2 runs what it does this model is an insane value! Good job DLT and Spyderco!

Nice! Good price of $150 ($140 each if you buy two or more) for M390/Red G-10 since the Bento Box Shop M390/Blue G-10 was $190. DLT expects to ship these on 11-20-17.

I may have to do a little handle swap on mine - half red, half blue? o_O

No, not again! Not another knife in 2017 that I didn't know I 'needed'.

Well, M390 from BBS is my favorite and most carried Spyderco. And I have been really wanting a maroon/crimson color handle.

I just may have to cancel my Maxamet preorder as I recently got the 52100 PM2.

Son of a...

ParaMilitary2 Maxamet/Dark Gray G-10 is a regular production model so it'll be available for a long time.

Considering the standard Pm2 runs what it does this model is an insane value! Good job DLT and Spyderco!

+1, I thought the exact same thing. So, I've ordered one of these bad boys.

Time to get a super steel Para 2 back in my carry rotation!

Missed out on the BBS M390 and the KW 204P, plus I love my 204P Millie, so no choice here.

Thanks for the heads up.
Order placed, excellent price and nice variation in G10 color.

Regards,
FK

Oh hell yes !
That's the red !
I won't be buying; I must be true to my new for-ever-love (PM2M4) . . . read : out of money . . .
but I can sure appreciate a fine unit when I see one ! ! ! !

I'll admit I'm a bigger fan of the BBS scale color, but not for $40+ more, haha. M390 and the PM2 just seem like they'd go together like PB&J. Spyderco is killing it with exclusives this year!

Ooh that's nice. Glad to see they went a different direction with colors. I don't think I've seen a red or maroon G10.

Back